As your partners in education, Art in the Dark has gone VIRTUAL!
We are pleased to offer virtual art presentations for Grades 6–12 for the 2020–21 school year.
|These inquiry-based virtual digital presentations:
The free, virtual digital Art in the Dark presentations occur throughout the school year, September–May. Due to the high volume of requests and our resource limitations, we recommend that you sign up early.
- are streamlined to adapt to shorter online class times
- support Common Core Standards
- enrich your subject with art
- engage students in critical thinking
- are led by Museum docents
- are free
- are customizable
We will keep you informed as we continue to expand our response to distance learning and we look forward to the day when volunteers will be allowed back into your classrooms.
|Last revised August, 2020