As your partners in education, Art in the Dark presentations are available virtually and in person
We are pleased to offer art presentations for Grades 6–12.
These inquiry-based digital presentations:
- are streamlined to adapt to shorter online class times when presented virtually
- support Common Core Standard
- enrich your subject with art
- engage students in critical thinking
- are led by Museum docents
- are FREE
- are customizable
The free digital Art in the Dark presentations occur throughout the school year. Due to the high volume of requests and our resource limitations, we recommend that you sign up early.