Art in the Dark
MAKE YOUR SUBJECT COME ALIVE!
FREE PRESENTATIONS IN YOUR CLASSROOM FOR GRADES 6–12
These inquiry-based digital presentations:
- support Common Core Standards
- enrich your subject with art
- engage students in critical thinking
- are led by museum docents
- are free in your classroom
- are customizable
The free, in-classroom, digital Art in the Dark presentations occur throughout the school year, September – May. Due to the high volume of requests, we recommend that you sign up early.