Third Thursday: PechaKucha Night
Speakers will use the engaging, fastpaced presentation style of PechaKucha to explore topics related to mindfulness in conjunction with the exhibition Your Mind, This Moment: art and the practice of attention. Docents Kathleen Callan and Evelyn Neely will lead a yoga-inspired introduction to the exhibition at 6 PM.
- Artist and athlete Gregory Burns
- Diana Clark of the Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley
- Author and poet Sarah de Sousa
- Liz Gonzalez, co-founder of Silicon Valley DeBug
- Deborah Greene, founder and CEO of LiveaMoment
- Justin Keller, senior marketing director at Whil
- Gerald Sakamoto of San Jose Buddhist Church Betsuin
- Ric Bretschneider founder of the San Jose branch of PechaKucha 20 x 20
PechaKucha 20 x 20 is a simple presentation format where speakers show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images advance automatically as the presenter speaks. PechaKucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas, work, and thoughts on any topic. PechaKucha Night is devised, shared, and supported by Klein Dytham Architecture.