SJMA is located in the heart of sunny downtown San José.
110 South Market Street
San José, CA 95113
City of San José Public Parking
- First & St. James
- Second & St. James
- Central Place Lot (80 E. San Fernando Street)
- Pavilion Garage (150 S. Second St.)
- Third Street Garage (95 N. Third St.)
- Market/San Pedro Square Garage (45 N. Market St.)
- Fourth Street Garage (44 S. Fourth St.)
- Second & San Carlos Street Garage
Visit ParkSJ.org for the latest list of places to park.
To learn more about transportation in and around San José visit:
Santa Clara Transportation Authority
Bike Parking Around SJMA:
The underground Fairmont Plaza Public Parking garage facility (located adjacent to the museum on San Fernando Street) has multiple capacity bike rack. The bike rack is located near the elevators on the ground floor or Parking Level One (P1). Duty patrols float through every hour.
Visit Department of Transportation section of SanJoseCa.gov for the latest map of bike racks in the City of San José.