Council of 100
The Council of 100 is SJMA's central support group. By becoming a member of the Council of 100, you help to sustain the Museum's activities, build the permanent collection, and actively join the arts community of Silicon Valley.
Every year Council of 100 members have the opportunity to:
- Celebrate at the C100's annual dinner, which features a prominent artist as speaker each year. Past speakers have included Eric Fischl, Linda Besemer, Tony Oursler, Wayne Thiebaud, and Leo Villareal;
- Travel to Bay Area and West Coast art destinations with SJMA's curators;
- Participate in an annual vote to select a work for the Museum's permanent collection;
- Engage with artists at salons for leading contemporary artists;
- Receive priority invitations to select Museum events, including the annual Full Spectrum gala, lunchtime lectures, and other private programs that feature noted artists and art world figures;
- Enjoy exhibition tours with SJMA's curators and explore major exhibitions during exclusive receptions and previews;
- Earn recognition on the Museum's donor wall.
For more information about supporting the Museum as a member of the Council of 100 and a full list of benefits, please contact Kristin Bertrand at 408.271.6885.